Junior Event Manager
Coalition Agency act as live agent for some of the biggest names and brands in mainstream entertainment, from Radio 1 presenters Nick Grimshaw and Scott Mills, online sensations Arron Crascall and Jack Maynard, to Ministry of Sound and Hedkandi. Our live department is getting ever bigger, as are the touring artists and brands we represent, and we’re looking for an ambitious superstar to join the team.
Role: Junior Event Manager
Contract terms: 3 month contract (full time)
Reporting to: Operations Director
Closing date: 31st December 2018
We have an opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our busy commercial entertainment agency working across our music touring platform Coffee House Sessions.
You must have a passion for music, a willingness to learn and be prepared to play an active part of a fast growing company.
Your role will include…
- Creating artist itineraries and advancing shows with venue partners
- Liaising with touring artists, ensuring that they are fully briefed on that day’s activities
- Liaising with student media partners, scheduling interviews, filmed sessions and other promo activity
- Helping with the creation of marketing assets including artwork, ordering physical product and ensuring that they’re being utilised by our artists, venue partners and street teams
- Producing PR reports, ensuring that media partners are uploading coverage on time
- Contracting artists for paid shows at festivals, university summer and freshers balls, corporate events etc.
- Managing the Coffee House Sessions website, keeping artist info and gig schedules up to date
- Managing Coffee House Sessions’ social media accounts, helping to develop engaging content
- Keeping up to date with new music and providing support to the curation team
Qualifications & Experience…
- At least 1 year of professional industry experience
- Client relations experience
Abilities & Skills…
- Ability to self manage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good IT skills
- A strong and confident telephone manner
- Clear verbal and articulate written communication
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com