Coalition Agency is growing, fast! The evolution of the business is focused on building live strategies in the entertainment space, and with multiple new shows planned for 2019 across a diverse portfolio, we are looking for a dynamic individual to play a critical role in our growth. Working on our long established brands Ministry of Sound and Hedkandi, through to the brilliant Sara Cox presents Just Can’t Get Enough 80s, and brand new concepts such as Jo Whiley’s 90s Anthems, this role is crucial to the evolution of our brand department.
The company, although well established, operates with a challenger mindset, always looking to disrupt this exciting and dynamic industry, and we embrace team members with both passion and entrepreneurial spirit.
Role: Marketing Manager
Contract terms: Full time
Reporting to: Senior Management Team
Closing date: 7th December 2018
The Ideal Team Member…
Will manage all marketing activities for the agency and our brands, and maximise the impact and reach of marketing campaigns. Create, grow and expand community engagement across key brand properties, with the ultimate aim of leveraging ticket sales into a fully engaged audience.
- Conceive and implement industry leading marketing campaigns and social media strategies to maximise artist and events presence online.
- Implement new strategies to build audiences and increase social reach for both Artists and Brands.
- Become the key point of contact for reporting on all marketing to internal teams, the wider business and external clients.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns across all social networks, GDN and more to maximise campaign goals and increase ROI.
- Spearhead all event announcements, being the liaison between the venue, Artists and agency.
- Brief and project manage the creation of original assets for campaigns.
- Run regular channel audits and advise on how to optimise all digital retail spaces.
- Liaise with third party agencies including social agencies and ads agencies, ensuring the channels remain on brand and effective.
- Set targeted goals and strategies to achieve increase in engagement, sales and brand image.
- Oversee the marketing budget to ensure activities are delivered on time, on budget, while meeting desired quality standards.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third parties including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vevo, YouTube, SoundCloud, Google, Apple etc.
- Compile, analyse and present reports on any and all active campaigns.
- Monitor digital trends and new media platforms, tools and applications and report back to senior management team.
- 5+ years working within marketing, managing large channels (preferably in events).
- Experience of managing a team and developing junior members of staff.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in key trends and the latest innovations in the digital media market.
- Strong knowledge of paid media and implementing robust paid marketing goals and strategies.
- Proven ability to sell tickets through creative marketing.
Skills & Expertise
- Proficient understanding of social media best practice.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and language skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to proof read external communications.
- Good knowledge of eCRM database management.
- Good knowledge of websites including previous CMS system use and SEO best practice.
- Good knowledge of sponsorship integration requirements.
Who you are
- A digital native with a passion for creating effective marketing campaigns.
- Savvy, tech minded and have an analytical approach to achieving results.
- A music lover with a passion for live events.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org